Do you want to learn to program for getting your dream IT job? or want to create your own website or app? All this is possible if you learn programming languages and master them. In this post, we’ve compiled the list of best apps to learn coding that will help you learn to code like a pro.
Programming or coding has become a very important skill to get a job in the IT (Information technology) field. Adding a programming language in your resume can create a great impact. learning a new programming language for the first time can not be an easy task. it requires dedicated time and patience to create and run your first program.
Best Apps to Learn Coding
There are many sources available on the internet where you can learn to code, mobile apps are one of them. apps are the new smartest way to learn new things, you can learn anywhere and at any time, and also you can test your coding skills. but sometimes choosing the right app can be a headache.
So, we are here to help you, we are providing you with the list of 12 best apps to learn coding for free on your Android & iOS…
#1. SoloLearn: Learn to Code for Free
SoloLearn has a community of coders, where you can take help from others while learning and can also provide help to others. it offers skills points and achievement bar, to help learners level up their skills and progress, and also keep track of it. Also, users can write and run real code in their mobile code editor, which makes it easier to learn from everywhere without even computers.
The app makes learning to code easier by breaking down programming concepts into quick, digestible daily lessons.
Top Features of SoloLearn:
– Learn, share and connect with coders from around the world.
– A Large collection of programming languages to learn
– Write and run code right from your mobile
#2. Mimo – best apps to learn coding
Mimo is also a very popular coding app that allows you to learn programming and build websites and apps in just five minutes per day. It offers a wide range of lessons on programming languages such as Ruby, Python, Java, HTML, CSS, Swift, Kotlin, C++, SQL, PHP, and more. Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as fun and easy as possible.
With Mimo, you can write real code on our mobile code editor that works like an IDE and helps you run code wherever you are. compete with the Mimo coding community, solve coding challenges, learn a programming language, and much more at your own pace.
Top Features of Mimo:
– Bite-sized exercises that make it possible to start coding without any prior knowledge
– Learn programming and build websites and apps in just five minutes per day
– Keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges
#3. Programming Hub
This app is created using research and in collaboration with Google experts and offers a perfect path to learn to program. You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It’s easy, it’s fast and it’s fun.
Also, see: 10 Best Wallpaper Apps for Android in 2020
Top Features of Programming Hub:
– 5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages to choose from
– Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
– Interactive learning experience
Top Features of Grasshopper:
– Visual puzzles to develop your problem-solving skills and solidify coding concepts
– Real-time feedback guides you like a teacher
#5. Enki – best apps to learn coding
Enki keeps you stay motivated and keep moving on with your learning to code journey. This app has everything that you need to become a successful programmer. Also, it is useful for both non-technical beginners and pro developers as well. Enki is available for iOS and Android devices.
Top Features of Enki:
– Enki creates a 5-minute “workout” for software developers to learn important concepts in their spare time
– Make progress through the structured curriculum in each topic
– Useful for both non-technical beginners and developers of all levels
#6. Learn Java Programming
If you want to become a Java Programming master, then this app is for you. Learn Java Programming is a free app where you can find Java Programming Tutorials, Programming Lessons, Programs, Questions & Answers, and all that you need to either learn Java programming basics or to become a Java programming expert.
“Learn Java Programming” app has a really simple and intuitive user interface with the amazing collection of Java Tutorials chapter-wise. it has a wide collection of hundreds of code examples with comments, multiple questions and answers, all java programming learning needs are bundled in a single code learning app.
– 100+ Java Programs with proper comments for better understanding
– Questions & Answers in different categories
– Share the Tutorials & Programs with just one-click
Download Learn Java Programming | Android
#7. DataCamp – best apps to learn coding
DataCamp is another app in our list of best apps to learn coding, where you can learn R, Python & SQL coding. The gamified experience of the app keeps you engaged while you master data science and analytics, and you learn from mistakes with its personalized instant feedback system.
With DataCamp, you can learn data science by writing real code on the go with its new interactive coding courses. the app interface introduces features like a custom keyboard and auto-complete for coding, which makes writing code as easy as sending a text message. the app is available for both iOS and Android.
Top Features of DataCamp:
– Learn the fundamentals of coding and how to import, analyze, and visualize data in five minutes per day
– Integrated IDE to write and practice code\
#8. Encode: Learn to Code
Encode is an app to help you learn how to code websites on your Android phone. The whole syllabus is divided into different topics, each containing a good handful of chapters. This means you don’t consist of some Youtube videos where a guy explains what you should do to program. Nothing of the sort. Instead, you’ll find concise content that requires a certain activity. From the very beginning, you’ll have to start writing code.
Top Features of Encode:
– The idea of Encode is that you learn to program and for that, it includes many practical exercises with its own console for you to enter your code
– Encode works great even when you’re not online
– Encode teaches programming with a fun, interactive coding lessons and practical challenges
#9. Programming Hero
The app helps you learn to code while building your own game at the same time. It offers a unique approach to learn to code offering a basic situation to explain code, e.g ‘Basketball game to explain Data Structures’. the app is available to download for free for both Android and iOS.
Top Features of Programming Hero:
– After learning each programming concept, you will add an element to your game while learning
– Space shooting game to explain Basic Programming
– Programming Hero is the selected learning app for the #1 programming promoting organization
#10. Learn Python
Learn Python is an interactive app to easily learn the fundamental concepts of Python programming language. Although the app is focused on Python beginners, it is useful for everyone learning Python. Learn Python in a greatly improved learning environment with more lessons, real practice opportunities, and community support.
“Learn Python” app provides step by step Python tutorials, dozens of examples and quizzes, and an online Python compiler bundled in one place. With the app, you can learn Python basics, Data Types, control structures, functions and modules, exceptions, Object-Oriented Programming, Regular Expressions, and even more.
Top Features of Learn Python:
– App offers a greatly improved learning environment with more lessons, real practice opportunities, and community support
– Short lessons and fun quizzes
– When you complete the course, you’ll win a Certificate of Completion as a trophy
Download Learn Python | Android
#11. Learn C Programming
C is among many popular programming languages, and you can learn to code with C Programming Language for free with the “Learn C Programming” app. If you’re preparing for a C programming interview or just preparing for your upcoming coding test, this is a must-have app for you. Here you can find Programming Tutorial, Programming Lessons, Programs, Questions & Answers, and all that you need to either learn C programming,
With a good collection of 90+ programs (code examples) with comments, multiple questions and answers, all your programming learning needs are bundled in a single code learning app. the app has a really simple and intuitive user interface and is available for free to download on Play Store.
Top Features of Learn C Programming:
– 100+ C Programs with proper comments for better understanding
– Questions & Answers in different categories
– Tutorials for different difficulty levels – Beginners or Experts
Download Learn C Programming | Android
#12. Learn DS & Algo, Programming Interview Preparation
In our list of best apps to learn coding, Learn DS & Algo programming is an app to help you learn how to program and algorithm on your Android phone. You can create here new programs and algorithms and also select topics of your interest. The app features 20000+ Programming Questions, 40,000+ Articles, and interview experiences of top companies such as Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Samsung, Facebook, Adobe, Flipkart, etc.
The app is an enthusiastic startup focusing on making learning fun, interactive, and scalable apps. Also, ith has Night mode to help you reduce the eye strain and further improves the user experience while studying on your mobile device for long hours.
Top Features of Learn DS & Algo:
– Keep learning even when you’re offline
– Select topics, based on your interest
– Interview experiences of candidates in top companies like Adobe, Microsoft Amazon, Google, etc.
Download Learn DS & Algo | Android
So, these are all the best apps to learn coding for free on Android and iOS. let us know your favorite app from the above list in the comments down below.