JioMeet is made in India free video-conferencing application a big explosion in the tech world once again. This time, Jio has introduced a powerful app that will help people to collect online. Reliance Jio has launched JioMeet and features, it is an alternative to Zoom.
Jio’s owner has launched its video conferencing app on Thursday night, and its apps are already available on Google Play and the App Store and it’s entering against other popular video conferencing tools. Some JioMeet features are amazing to use.
JioMeet supports direct calls as well as hosting meetings with 100 participants and many more such new features. If seen in the true sense, it is considered many times better than the popular video conferencing app.
The JioMeet has a very simple interface — that looks a fair like Zoom actually — but a quick test showed that it appears to work just like the other conferencing apps.
JioMeet supports direct calls as well as hosting meetings with up to 100 participants and there is no time limit. Each video call can run “uninterrupted” for up to 24 hours.
The app offers enterprise-grade host controls. Hosts can sign up with a mobile number or email ID, send an invitation link and the meetings support HD quality.
#3. Waiting room:
JioMeet also provides waiting rooms for hosts so that they can properly control who can enter, and who needs to wait.
If you look at video conferencing apps, the cost was like a problem for the regular users like teachers and students, which Jiomeet has almost overcome. You can free as many as you want every day. Scheduling chops and screen sharing are also available in JioMeet.
#4. Security – JioMeet features:
JioMeet India’s own, most secure video conferencing solution. After joining a meeting can protect their meetings to keep the meetings safe.
#5. Multi-device login:
JioMeet says that the app can support multi-device login on up to five devices, and you can switch between devices while on a call.
#6. Screen Sharing:
It also has a feature called Safe Driving Mode, as well as standard features like screen sharing. It allows the chat option during video conferencing.
JioMeet features Highlights:
There are some highlight features about the JioMeet:
- Hosts can sign up with a mobile number or email ID
- Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
- Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
- Schedule a meeting in advance sending an invitation link
- Active Speaker view layout
- Unlimited Meetings per day
- Each meeting can go without stoping up to 24hrs
- Each meeting is password protected
- Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’
- Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
- Share Screen and start collaborating
- Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS
- Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
- Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
- Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on a call
Jio meet is available for the Android & coming soon in iOS
Download Link: Android
So, these are the options you can use for video conferencing as an alternative to Zoom, give them a try and let us know in the comments section your favorite feature/experience about this popular video calling app.