Nowadays, everyone needs video editing somewhere. And in such a situation, you do not understand how to do apps with cones. So we have brought for you 5 Best Video Editing Apps for Android. You can use them easily. And you can also download these apps easily from you.
#1. InShot – Video Editor & Video Maker
The first name in our list of Best Video Editing Apps for Android is InShot. This is the most simple app for video editing. In this, you can do normal editing easily. And in this, you get to see many good features. And some of its advanced features give you a better quality.
In it, you can trim the video with its Pro Video Trimmer feature. You can also split the video as well. And in this, you also get the option to crop the video. In this, you add InShot featured free music, Vlog music, or your own music. In this, you add your own voice to your video, like a recorder.
In this, you add movie style video filters and full effects such as Glitch effect, stop motion, Old TV, RGB, etc, and you adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. Customized video filters and video effects.
- Video Trimmer & Video Cutter & Video Splitter
- Video Merger & Video Joiner
- Music, Sound effects & Recorder
- Video Filters and Video Effects
- Text & Sticker
- Video Speed Control
- Video Converter & Photo Slideshow Maker
- Video Cropper
- Flip & Rotate Video
- Video Ratio & Video Background
- Easy to Share
- Collage & Photo Editor
#2. FilmoraGo – Free Video Editor
And on our list, the next name is Filmora go. This is the best video editing app for Filmora. And it is also light, you can easily edit the video. And you get to see many features in it. This app gives you a great experience. Its interface also gives you a fairly clear view.
Filmora Go is a very powerful video editor application that will not stamp watermarks. It also won’t put a time limit on your clip. With FilmoraGo, you will love making videos with music and effects.
FilmoraGo helps you create fun videos and keep your memories anywhere. And with this, you can easily share your amazing videos with your friends on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp.
- Mix PHOTO & VIDEO
- Awesome template and effects with a Touch
- Find The Perfect Soundtrack or start lip syncing
- Exported To Fit Popular Ratios
- Professional Editing Tools
- Exclusive Themes, Transitions, Music, Filters, Overlays, Elements, Titles
- Export HD videos to your gallery at any time
- International Language Support
#3. Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music
Quick is the next name in our list of Best Video Editing Apps for Android. With the Quick app, you can easily create awesome and amazing videos with a few taps.
You have to choose your favorite photo and video clip in it, then Quick automatically edits it in the best way. In a few seconds, it finds great moments and combines beautiful changes and effects with good, and syncs everything to the beat of the music. After all this, your video is very attractive to watch.
Customize all your pics or videos with text, music, and easily share them with friends. Its interface is also very simple so that you can easily find videos. You don’t have to work too hard at this. And in seconds your video is ready.
- Add up to 75 photos and video clips from your Gallery
- Adjust the layout or interest point manually
- You can choose your theme manually.
- Adjust the font, filters and graphics to fit your style.
- Easily reorder, trim and rotate photos and video clips.
- Speed up footage or play it in Slow-Mo.
- Choose from more than 100 free songs or use a song from your own collection.
- Save videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p—even in buttery-smooth 60 fps.
- Also supports photos + videos captured with your phone or other devices.
#4. PowerDirector – Video Editor App, Best Video Maker
PowerDirector is the most cutting-edge app in our list of the best video editing applications for Android. And this video editing is one of the best apps for mobile. In this app, you get very good features, with the help of which you can edit a better video.
In it, you can create stunning, high-quality videos like professional, fast, and easy. The PowerDirector is designed with speed and utility in mind. With the help of which you can edit videos faster. Explore your imagination and make visually stunning videos wherever and whenever needed.
What are you waiting for? Try PowerDirector now and experience the richest video editing tool available on mobile devices.
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution.
- Produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment.
- Fix shaky cam footage with video stabilizer
- Replace background with green screen editor by using chroma-key.
- Create stunning double exposure effects from video overlays and blending-modes.
- Trim, splice, and rotate videos with simple taps.
- Control brightness, color, and saturation with precision.
- Combine pictures and video in one clip using the multi-timeline.
- Add text or animated titles to your video in seconds.
- Add voiceovers recorded on your mobile device a built-in editor.
- Create video and picture collages with PiP overlays.
- Enjoy hundreds of free templates, effects, filters, background music, and sounds.
#5. KineMaster – Video Editor, Video Maker
If you are looking for the best video editor, your search is going to end now. Because now we are talking about the name of KineMaster which is a very famous video editing application. Many people use it and its features are so amazing, you can do video editing on a computer like mobile.
We have also mentioned its features below. And all the things in this app can be related to video editing. It is the most powerful application of video editing. The interface of KineMaster is not very difficult and it is easy to use.
KineMaster and all its editing tools are free to use. It also includes unlimited exports in offers up to 4K. And in this, you can edit the video by looking at the best FPS and all its features are excellent.
- Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS.
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out.
- Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers.
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
- Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects.
- Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video.
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects.
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects.
- Reverse your videos.
- Share on YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds and Stories, and more.
- Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images.
So this was our 5 Best Video Editing Apps for Android. We hope you like applications. And these apps are is easy to use. And you can use them easily.