So we all know that the famous Chinese App Xender and Share it has been banned by the Government of India. So in this way we have brought for you 5 Best File Transfer App for Android. Which is going to be very useful in transferring your file. And you get to see these apps with complete security. These apps are very easy to use and you will not face any problem in using them.
Best File Transfer App
#1. InShare – Share Apps & File Transfer
So do you want to send data to your friends, send files without data usage? And want to share apps, share files, music, share videos, party photos with your friends without WiFi? So if you have come to the right place, then this file transfer is definitely the answer. In the InShare app, you get to see all these things and it is absolutely easy to use. And above all, transferring files without the internet is the main job of this app.
- Send files with flash speed
- Infinite large files transfer supported
- Transfer files anytime and anywhere
- No mobile data, no network connection needed
- User-friendly design with opening, installing, viewing options
#2. Zapya – File Transfer, Share Apps & Music Playlist
You want to transfer your files but no internet connection? Still no problem! Zapya App allows you to transfer files from Android phones, iPhones, and PCs without using your Wi-Fi or mobile data, that too easily. Zapya app is not only free for you to use, but it is also available to you in 20 languages. You can start sharing files with people around you using one of the four simple methods of transfer available in the Zapya App.
This requires you to form a group and invite others to join it, then generate a personalized QR code for others to scan, and shake to connect to another device, or else you’re just around Can send files only to people of
- You can share multiple large files with one click.
- Upgrading to a new phone? Backup and easily transfer all of the files at once from your old device to a new one.
- Easy to use and supports transfer across iOS, Android, and other platforms.
#3. JioSwitch – Transfer Files & Share It
JioSwitch is an easy way to transfer data between mobiles. It helps in sharing files such as photos, videos, documents and end files, etc. in mobile phones. There is no restraint in transferring files of any kind of size. It shares data wirelessly through a hotspot.
- Cross-platform: Helps transfer data between Android and iOS smartphones.
- Wireless: Selects and shares individual files in just one tenacity.
- No Limit: Share files of any size limit without interruption.
- Fast as Flash: Performs the fastest file transfers with the help of Hotspots 100 times faster than Bluetooth.
- No Internet: Works without Internet and saves on your data package when transferring large files.
#4. EasyShare-Best File Transfer App for Android
Experience the best data-free file transfer and sharing application on the Play Store. It is fast, ad-free, and works without an internet connection. As the name is, it is easy to share files in any kind of size. it is also able to share data on the cross-platform, like a computer to phone and vice versa. Its speed makes it like a pro sharing app and it also required no internet connections, also share big files without it.
- Ultrafast speed: Experience the lightning-fast transfer speed with EasyShare
- Cross-platform: Transfer and share all kinds of files with different formats (like MP4, AVI, JPEG, APK, etc) to your friends by just one tap
- No internet Required: Transfer and share all kinds of files through wireless LAN or Bluetooth. No internet required! Send whatever you like at anywhere and anytime
- Phone replication: You can transfer your content automatically and securely from your old phone to your new phone
- No size limitation: Transferring and Sharing any types of file with no size limit with extra speed
- No Ads: simple and easy-to-use interface with No Ads at all
Download EasyShare: Android
#5. Files by Google: Clean up space on your phone
It is a very trustable app to share data and cleanup phone cache by Google. It transfers the files between phones offline and in a fast way as well boost your device to unwanted files. Google Files app takes less than 10MB of storage on your device. There bis no malware or bloatware to affect your phone’s performance.
- Free up space with cleaning recommendations
- Share files offline with another device even fast and without data
- Back up files to the cloud to save you space on the device
- Use Files to keep full memory, so that your phone keeps on working smoothly. Regularly, you get ready to remove junk or temporary files which helps you get more storage quickly.
- Find files faster with search and simple browsing
- Search for your files or simply navigate to them through categories and filters.
Download Files : Android
So, by using the Best File Transfer App for Android, you can easily transfer files between your android device and PC. Tell us what feature you like the most in this app in the comments down below.